Mission and Vision of MBC Kids Ministry
MBC Kids is an exciting and vital ministry in the church. It is a launching pad for nurturing the faith of the next generation. MBC Kids serves as a place of prayer for children, a place where they hear foundational Bible stories, and a place where children learn simple Biblical truth statements. We want to partner with and equip parents to raise a generation of children who: grow in Christ and spiritual maturity; discover, develop, and use their gifts for the glory of God; pursue a God-centered vision of life; engage in worship, study, prayer, and ministry; and have a clear vision for godly manhood and womanhood.
We value families worshipping together at MBC! We offer MBC Kids classes for children on Sunday Mornings up through 6th grade during the 9:30 hour.
We offer children’s church for Pre-K – 5th grade only during the 10:45 hour. Because of this, if you have a 6th grader, we encourage you to worship together as a family during the 10:45 hour.
If you have any questions, please contact Bro Scott Cheshire email@example.com
Justin and Tammy Bratton
Wednesday Night MBC Kids Leaders
MBC Kids seeks to immerse children in God’s Word, teach them how to pray and worship, and support their families in their commitment to facilitate spiritual growth by:
- Familiarize children with the whole Bible.
- Encourage children to develop a biblical mindset and Christian worldview.
- Encourage children to trust in the promises of God.
- Lead children to recognize their sinful nature and to respond in repentance and faith in God.
- Cultivate a love for God’s Word and a habit of reading it consistently.
- Give children an opportunity to see the hand of God at work in the world.
Please visit our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/526636761258178/